WALC at USBevX 2018
In conjunction with the USBevX conference and trade show, Wine Industry Network (WIN) is pleased to partner with WineAmerica’s State and Regional Associations Advisory Council (SRAAC) to present the 2018 Winery Association Leadership Conference (WALC).
This 2-day conference (February 21—22, 2018) is specifically designed for association leaders; Executive Directors, Board Members, Key Staff, etc. and will run concurrently with other USBevX activities. The goal of this innovative leadership summit is to arm participants with the tools, knowledge and contacts that they need to better serve their organizations and accomplish their initiatives.
The WALC program will feature association experts and peers presenting on topics that challenge all winery organizations and include a networking reception/luncheon. Participating attendees will also have full access to the USBevX conference, trade show and social events.
In an attempt to cover the broad range of issues facing state and regional associations, we have created sessions focusing on:
- Operations and Finance
- Communications (Internal and External)
- Public Policy Development and Execution
- Community Relations
- Promotion Programs
Registration Open October 17th, 2017
WALC Conference Fees
- $495 - 1st Person
- $295 per additional association attendee
*Waived for Participating in Promotions Program
*Waived for WineAmerica Spiring Meeting Attendees
WALC Association Reimbursement Program
The Association Reimbursement Program was designed to support and assist association representatives that may not have a budget in place to attend the 1st annual Winery Association Leadership Conference (WALC).
The following program will be available for those that satisfy the following requirements
- 50% off Conference Fees for Association’s 1st Registrant
Participation Requirements for Eligibility
Qualifying for reimbursment is easy!
- Add USBevX Conference Information to your Association Site, Newsletters, and Event Calendars
- Provide your Association’s Logo & URL for use on the US Wine & Beverage Expo site (usbevx.com)
- Email USBevX Conference Information to Association Members leading up to the event, 4 times, (November, December, January, February) encouraging their participation.
- Include your association promotional codes so your members can save on their registration fees.
Copy, artwork, logos, and individualized association promotional codes will be provided.
For more information contact Samantha Stephey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707-433-2557 ext 107 or click here to be included on all USBevX news and updates.