Refunds & Cancellation Policies
Wine Industry Network Member - Booth Discount Agreement
Discount Booth Pricing is only available to WIN Members who have annual, active member profiles in “good standing”. Member Exhibitors that are not in “good standing” will not be allowed to exhibit without bringing their WIN account to an “Active” status at least 180 days before USBevX and must also remain active throughout USBevX or by paying the difference of non-member “standard” booth fees.
Early Breakdown / Vacant Booths
Any exhibiting company that dismantles or vacates their booth space prior to 4:00pm, or any booth space that is not occupied before 8:59am on the day of the show, will forfeit their priority status, and will not be allowed to participate in the early registration process the following year. USBevX can opt to reassign the booth space at their sole discretion.
Exhibitor Booth Cancellations & Refund Schedule
Exhibitor cancellations must be submitted in writing via email or via USPS postmarked to the attention of Nick Young, no later than the following dates to be eligible to receive a refund.
All final payments for Exhibitor Booth Space are due by November 21, 2017. Any assigned booth space(s) not paid in full will be in Breach of the Exhibitor Agreement and considered 'forfeited' and will be re-assigned at USBevX's sole discretion. Your eligibility for a refund will remain as dictated by the following schedule:
- September 21, 2017 — Within 150 days of the event, up to 50% of your payment will be refunded
- October 21, 2017 — Within 120 days of the event, up to 25% of your payment will be refunded
- November 21, 2017 — Within 90 days of the event - No Refunds Available
Trade Show Floor Pass or Conference Pass Cancellations
- All refund requests must be received no later than 4 weeks before the show date. Refunds are not available for registrant "no shows" or for those who depart before the completion of the event.
- Cancellations received before January 20, 2018, will be given a full refund minus a $50.00 administration fee. Any cancellations received after January 20, 2018 will be given the equivalent dollar value as credit, applicable to the following year's USBevX.
- Please note that speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, however, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, Wine Industry Network & USBevX reserve the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary, or to cancel sessions and buildings if enrollment criteria are not met, or when conditions beyond its control prevail. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.
Submit all cancellations in writing to: email@example.com or Wine Industry Expo, C/O Nick Young, 155 Foss Creek Circle, Healdsburg, CA 95448. Wine Industry Network / USBevX are not responsible for notices that are not received.
Intellectual Property Rights
North Coast Wine Industry Expo retains exclusive intellectual property rights including to all printed material, art, content or other images, the sponsorship program, program presentations, and the trade show. Any editorial use or commerce conducted other than as agreed to with USBevX representatives in writing is a direct abuse and violation of intellectual property rights held by the USBevX. These restrictions also pertain to any sales or promotional use of any audio, visual, or other technological reproduction or capturing of any aspect of the USBevX unless written authorization from the USBevX is obtained in advance.
No Liability for Acts of God, Natural Disasters & Other Causes
Wine Industry Network & USBevX shall not be liable for loss or damage that results from "acts of god", natural disasters, weather conditions, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, embargoes, disruption of utility services, public authority, governmental restrictions, governmental regulations, governmental controls, judicial orders, public enemy, acts of terrorism or war, hostile governmental action, civil commotion, fire, casualty, unforeseen occurrence, national / state / county / city-wide emergencies or any other event that renders the performance of USBevX impracticable or impossible. If any of these events occur, USBevX reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, reschedule, or cancel the USBevX trade show and/or any associated events. If any of these events occur, performance by USBevX shall be excused without liability or obligation to anyone.
No one under 21 years of age will be permitted in the exhibit areas or sessions where alcohol is being provided unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Identification by a photo i.d. may be required at any time during the USBevX as deemed necessary.
Copyrights & Trademarks
Reproduction of any part of the USBevX in any form, including the USBevX logo and other graphics, electronic publication or presentation, without advance written consent from the USBevX or presenting speaker (when applicable), is strictly prohibited. All presentations of any form are exclusive and released only to the USBevX and its audio recording contractor. Any participant presenting any material for which copyright and/or trademark laws apply is solely responsible for adhering to such laws.
USBevX provides a forum for the presentation, discussion and publication of research and technological developments for the promotion of education in winemaking, grapegrowing, marketing and finance. The USBevX does not endorse the products, services, views or opinions of either its members, exhibitors, speakers or other delegates. No endorsement by USBevX of any kind should be inferred.