Showcase Your Company at the 2nd Annual USBevX Trade Show!
2017 U.S. Wine and Beverage Expo
The U.S. Wine & Beverage Expo (USBevX) was established to provide wine and craft beverage producers access to a world-class Conference & Trade Show designed specifically to address current challenges and opportunities faced by today’s adult beverage producers.
This year’s theme is “The Quality Revolution” and the trade show will highlight the latest and most innovative products and services available.
The event will provide twelve (12) hours of trade show time with six (6) hours of conference-free exhibit time.
Note: The trade show will be limited to 100 exhibitors and companies are encouraged to reserve space early as booths will sell out.
Attendees will be able to see firsthand the latest products and services available along with hearing from compelling speakers on topics critical to success in the hyper-competitive wine and beverage industry.
- Winery Owners & Winemakers
- Brewery, Cidery, Distillery and Mead Producers
- General Managers
- Hopyard Managers
- Vineyard Managers
- Sales & Marketing Principals
- CFO/Finance Principals
The event will provide 11 ½ hours of trade show time with 8 hours of conference-free exhibit time.
Who Should Exhibit?
The U.S. Beverage Industry Expo will emphasize and showcase the latest and most innovative products and services available to Midwest and Eastern beverage producers. You should exhibit at USBevX if you offer solutions in:
- Bottles & Cans
- Bulk Wine
- Direct to Consumer
- Fermentation Supplies
- Lab Analysis
- Label Printers & Designers
- Merchandise & Giftware
- Pest Deterrence
- Production Equipment
- Public Relations
- Sales & Marketing
- Social Media
- Taps & Tap Handles
- Vineyard Equipment
- Vineyard Supplies
- Vineyard Trellising Products
- Wastewater Treatment
Exhibitor Booth Package Prices (USD)
The trade show will be limited to 100 exhibitors and companies are encouraged to reserve space early as booths will sell out.
- 10' x 10' = $2,000 per 10’ x 10’ booth ($20 per sq. ft.)
- 15' x 10' = $3,000 per 15’ x 10’ booth ($20 per sq. ft.) *Minimum Booth Size: 10’ x 10’ (100 sq. ft.)
- 20' x 10' = $4,000 per 20’ x 10’ booth ($20 per sq. ft.)
- 30' x 10' = $6,000 per 30’ x 10’ booth ($20 per sq. ft.)
- 20' x 20' = $7,600 per 20’ x 20’ booth ($19 per sq. ft.)
- 30' x 20' = $10,800 per 30’ x 20’ booth ($18 per sq. ft.)
Exhibitor Benefits Include:
- Exhibitor Booth = 100 sq. ft minimum booth size
- Aggressive Show Promotion
- Advertising and Sponsorship opportunities
- Free online listing on USBevX.com
- Participation in pre-show promotions
- Exhibitor listing in printed and electronic promotional materials
- Unlimited pre-registration guest passes – providing FREE admission to the USBevX exhibit hall for your best prospects and clients
- Discounted admission to the conference sessions for you and your customers/prospects
- Guest must register online in advance to receive the discount.
- 5 exhibit hall badges per 100 sq. ft. for your booth personnel
- Cancellation Fee: 50% refund if cancelled by November 11, 2016 in writing.
- Booth Fees Include: Each booth includes, pipe & drape, table, chairs, wastepaper basket, and company sign. The exhibit hall is already carpeted, however additional carpet is available if desired.
NOTE: When trade show booths are sold out, a waiting list will be established for the following year.
Exhibitor Management & Services
If you require assistance with your booth selection, sponsorship, advertising, budget process or have any other questions, please contact us for help.
Booth Registration & Questions:
(707) 433-2557 x100
When and Where
February 22—24, 2017 at the Marriott Wardman Park in Washington, D.C.
USBevX has negotiated a special rate of $189.00 with the Wardman Park Marriott, one of Washington, D.C.’s premier hotel properties.
Washington, D.C. was specifically chosen as our host city not only because it’s such a desirable destination and centrally located, but because of what the city represents, the pursuit of the American Dream.
About Marriott Wardman Park
Discover the perfect balance of landmark charm, modern sophistication, and a historic setting at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel - a classic-favorite choice among downtown Washington, D.C. hotels. Spanning 16 lush acres of flowering plants and meticulously maintained gardens, this inviting downtown D.C. luxury hotel boasts a storied guest list of U.S. Presidents and dignitaries. Indulge in sumptuous comfort in one of our nearly 1,152 guest rooms and suites - including 105 VIP suites. Unwind in our outdoor heated pool. Just minutes from the National Zoo and National Cathedral, this luxury hotel in downtown Washington, D.C. is a showcase of grand tradition. Enjoy a time-honored legacy of elegance and service.
66 meeting rooms: 173,000 sq. ft. total meeting space
Mobil Travel Guide Stars: 3
AAA Diamonds: 3
Check-in: 4:00 PM; Check-out: 12:00 PM
Express Check-in, Express Check-out
On-site Restaurant / Room Service
Full business center
Package and parcel service; overnight delivery
The USBevX has negotiated a special rate of $189.00 with the Wardman Park Marriott, one of Washington, D.C.’s premier hotel properties.
You may reserve your room(s) online by using the Marriott reservation system:
Book by Phone: 1-877-212-5752 and reference US Beverage Industry Expo 2017 (or USBEVX)
- Arlington Cemetery
- National Zoological Park
- White House
- National Cathedral
- Smithsonian Institution
- Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- U.S. Capitol
- U.S. Naval Observatory
- National Mall (monuments, memorials)
- US Botanic Garden
Wednesday, February 22nd, 2017
12:00pm—8:00pm | Exhibitors Move In, Conference Begins
Thursday, February 23rd, 2017
10:00am | Trade Show Floor Opens
5:30pm | Trade Show Floor Closes
Friday, February 24th, 2017
10:00am | Trade Show Floor Opens
2:30pm | Trade Show Floor Closes
2:30pm—8:00pm | Exhibitors Move Out